- Only online mode of payment of school fees will be accepted through Debit/Credit Cards or Internet Banking or Wallets.
- Bank charges if applicable as per bank norms will be collected.
- No late payment shall be levied in this period of lockdown.
- Advance payment of fees will be not accepted in this period.
- School is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. School also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier or any machineries for any reason.
- In no event the School will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refund Policy
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the account / card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the School to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- Refund will be process within 5-6 working days in case of failed transaction.
- The total e‐payment online transactions are executed using 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure secured transaction.
The school reserves the right to amend policies, rules and regulations without prior notice.