Direct Admission available only for classes Toddler , Pre-Nursery, Nursery I & Nursery II (on first come first serve basis till the seats are available)
Application forms are available for Classes I / II/ III/ IV (Form Charge : 300/-)
For offline Admission and Application Form please visit our school offices:
25, SOUTHERN AVENUE, KOLKATA- 700026
2/1 GOBINDAPUR ROAD, KOLKATA -700045
162/B/193 LAKE GARDENS, KOLKATA – 700045
Timing – Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 4 PM
Saturday From 11 AM to 4 PM only at 25, SOUTHERN AVENUE, KOLKATA- 700026(except holidays)
Contact details : 7318697429/ 9674816654/ 8017298868
Eligibility for Admission
- Toddler – Age 2+
- Pre-Nursery – Age 3+
(Eligibility for Admission (as on 1st January, 2024))
|Class||D.O.B. (Start Date)||D.O.B. (End Date)|
|CLASS||TOTAL ADMISSION FEES (to be Paid in 2 installments)||ADMISSION FEES (1ST INSTALLMENT) TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF INITIAL ADMISSION||ADMISSION FEES (2ND INSTALLMENT) TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF FINAL ADMISSION||MONTHLY SCHOOL FEES|
|Toddler & Pre-Nursery||36000||26000||10000||3200|
|NURSERY I & II||38000||30000||8000||3600|
|Class I to IV||38000||30000||8000||3700|
Supporting Documents required for offline Initial Admission :
- Birth Certificate ( Original & Xerox )
- One copy photo of the candidate
- Age criteria should be strictly adhered to. If the child’s age does not match the age criteria of the class you cannot proceed further. For further clarification please connect with our office (Admission Department).
- Application does not imply admission, which is subject to assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- Application must be complete and information mentioned in the Application Form or in given documents should be true. In case of any discrepancy, management holds the right to cancel the Application as well as the admission of the child.
- All admission related fees once paid at the time of Initial/Final admission are non refundable,
- The Management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters related to admission.
- For more details Mail us at email@example.com
- Contact details : 7318697429/ 9674816654/ 8017298868
School Timings & Branches
|TODDLER||8.30 A.M. to 10.20 AM||MORNING||162/B/193 Lake Gardens, Kolkata – 700045|
|PRE-NURSERY||8.30 A.M. to 11.00 AM||MORNING||162/B/193 Lake Gardens, Kolkata – 700045|
|NURSERY I TO CLASS I||8.30 A.M. to 11.40 A.M||MORNING||2/1 Gobindapur Road, Kolkata – 700045|
|NURSERY I TO CLASS I||12.30 P.M. to 3.40 P.M||AFTERNOON||2/1 Gobindapur Road, Kolkata – 700045|
|CLASS II TO CLASS IV||8.30 A.M. to 12.05 P.M||MORNING||2/1 Gobindapur Road, Kolkata – 700045 & 354 Lake Gardens, Kolkata – 700045|
|CLASS II TO CLASS IV||12.30 P.M. to 4.05 P.M||AFTERNOON||2/1 Gobindapur Road, Kolkata – 700045 & 354 Lake Gardens, Kolkata – 700045|
- Play Area
- Art & Craft Activity Centre
- Interactive classes
- Summer Camp for Nursery section
- Emergency Medical facilities with well-equipped Ambulances.
- C classrooms in high school
- State of Art Laboratories
- Well stocked Library
- C school bus with GPS tracking
- Free Cricket coaching camp
- Chess Academy
- Free Football coaching camp
- Music School (Song, Drawing, Dance, Recitation, Guitar, Esraj, Synthesizer etc. by eminent artists of Bengal)
- 20+ Cultural programs throughout the year.
Online Form Fill Up Instructions:
- Please note that you can only apply with one mobile number for a single time.
- Take extra care while filling out the Online Application Form as it is not editable once submitted. Make sure to double-check all the information before submitting.
- The online form fill-up process consists of two steps:
- Step 1: Fill up the Form
- Provide accurate and complete information in each field of the form.
- Ensure that all personal details, such as name, address, email, and phone number, are entered correctly.
- Review the form thoroughly for any errors or omissions before moving on to the next step.
- Step 2: Payment
- Once you have successfully filled out the form, proceed to the payment step.
- Follow the provided instructions for making the payment. This may involve selecting a payment method, entering payment details, and confirming the transaction.
- Ensure that the payment is made within the designated time frame to avoid any issues with your application.
- Please note that without making the due amount of payment merely submission of the form will not create any right with regard to the admission of your ward.
- Step 1: Fill up the Form
- Throughout the entire process, make sure you have a stable internet connection to prevent any disruptions.
- After completing the online form fill-up process and payment, download the confirmation or acknowledgment. Keep this confirmation safe for future reference. Also you can download it later by clicking on the “My Application” button.