After nearly eleven months of closure brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, the Government of West Bengal has announced the reopening of classes from IX to XII.
In view of the said directive, students are hereby informed that the offline classes of the academic session 2021 for Classes IX, X & X(outgoing batch) will begin on and from 23rd February 2021 and those of Class-XI on 24th February, 2021. The time-table will be posted in the appropriate online portals of the school shortly.
The school has meanwhile taken all the necessary steps in view of the pandemic and has already sanitized the school buildings thoroughly. Sanitization will continue to be done regularly to maintain cleanliness.
The students willing to attend the Offline classes have to compulsorily submit consent letter from their legal guardians/parents in the school prescribed format which will be distributed on 23rd February, 2021 from respective classes for Classes IX, X & Outgoing X while on 24th February, 2021 for Class XI. Students must bring the consent form duly filled up by guardians on the next day.
SOME IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Students must wear face mask, no entry without masks.
- Students should carry their own sanitizers.
- Students should maintain physical distancing.
- Students should carry their own drinking water.
- Students must not share food with others.
- Students should leave the school premises immediately after the scheduled hour of departure. Assembling/crowding at the entry/exit gates is strictly prohibited.
Note: Students, who are found to be running temperature or are suffering from any kind of physical discomfort, must stay at home and avoid contact with others.
Your cooperation in this respect is highly solicited.