The all Guardians of classes I / II/ III (Present session 2022)
The school management has decided to discontinue all Online / Offline mode of payment of fees on and from 1st January, 2023. All School fees will be accepted only through ECS / NACH mode of payment. Hence , all of you are requested to submit the ECS/NACH mandate form and a “CANCELLED” cheque of the bank account holder positively before 21st October, 2022. The ECS / NACH mandate form will be available from our Primary School office – 2/1 Gobindapur Road, Kolkata – 700045 . The guardians are hereby requested to submit ECS / NACH mandate at our aforesaid school office daily between 10 am to 3 pm (except holidays) positively before 21st October, 2022. Guardians are requested to follow the instructions as available in the website & Section wise WhatsApp Group before filling up the form. In case of any query please contact the School office.
- Guardians (A/C holder) are required to sign(by Black ball Pen)the ECS / NACH mandate and mention their name in Block letters.
- In case of Joint A/C holder First A/C holder is required to sign and mention His / Her name in block letters.
- Guardians must mention their ward name, Class, Sec, Roll no., Registration no (mandatory) and two mobile numbers at the back side of the cancelled cheque.
- School Fees to be paid only through ECS/NACH mode. No other mode of payment will be accepted with effect from 1st January 2023.
- Necessary ECS Mandate Form along with one cancelled cheque of the Account holder to be submitted at school office positively by 21st October 2022. ECS Mandate Maximum limit will be fixed at Rs. 15000/- (as and when presented).
- Please note that , who are already making payment of school fees through ECS mode need not to submit fresh mandate.
- Fixed Mamimum Limit amount of Rs. 15000/- .
- School fee + Bus fee and any other fees (if applicable). The school fee plus bus fee and any other fees will be collected through ECS/NACH mode on Monthly basis on 15th day of every month. Two months fee may be collected at a time only on Summer / Puja / Winter Vacation with prior intimation.
- Sufficient balance should be kept in the respective bank account from 14th Day of every month.
- ECS / NACH bouncing / failure charge for insufficient fund will be Rs. 700/- per transaction.
- Bus fee will be claimed along with school fee through ECS for the students who are availing school buses.
- Monthly School fee and Bus fee for the session 2023 will be intimated within 31st December 2022 through this website / Annual Result.